Real-time equity deal information delivered to you.
Primary Portal aggregates and digitises all ECM deal information from banks that you have a relationship with. The service is 100% free of charge for institutional investors as it is paid for by the banks.
“Primary Portal saves me hours a day of sifting through emails to find the relevant information”
Integrate Primary Portal with your corporate infrastructure
Primary Portal believes that any financial institution should be able to create its own tapestry of interoperable internal and external systems. Our products easily connect through APIs to any systems our clients are using.
“We welcome any initiative to help reduce costs, especially post Mifid2”
Trusted by 50+ of the top banks in the global financial markets.
- Real time, accurate information, directly from the banks that you are connected to
- A digital feed of the deal information is available upon request
- Never miss a deal as all the relevant deal information is on your dashboard
- Curate and filter the information that you receive over the system
- Receive all the relevant deal information in one dashboard
- Brings standardisation to a very archaic process
- The distribution is paid for by banks so there are not costs for institutional investors
- Connect to the hundreds of buyside firms already on the platform and invite your own clients to receive your deal information over the system
- As the capital markets process becomes more digital, make sure that investors are receiving your information in the most advanced way
- Raise the levels of accountability for regulatory purposes with time stamped and recorded interactions with your buyside clients
- Make the distribution process more efficient by automating labour intensive processes.
- The deal dashboard is free for the buyside and payable per transaction by banks.
- There are no subscription costs or annual costs for this product.
You receive notifications in the system feed and over email when:
- a deal is announced or updated.
- book build messages are published.
- Your account is personal, but you will share the connectivity to the banks with all colleagues in your firm.
- The system is global since the Americas dashboard launch in November 2022.
- As a buyside user you can request deal information from any bank that you have a relationship with.
- No Material Non-Public Information (MNPI) is ever displayed on the system.
- All selling restrictions are adhered to automatically.
- Banks do not share their client information but approve or select buyside entities available on the system.
Your question not answered?Get in touch